Returns & Exchanges
As of November 1, 2018, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
For purchases made prior to November 1, 2018, we’ll accept returns and exchanges In-Store or returns by Mail for up to 60-days after an item was purchased. Items must be unworn, in its original packaging, and accompanied by the Order Confirmation or Sales Receipt.
How to Return a Product In-Store for Purchases Made Prior to November 1, 2018.
No re-packaging, no processing time and no return shipment arrangements required – simply visit a store.
1. For purchases made prior to November 1, 2018, take your unworn merchandise in its original packaging to any Town Shoe store within 60 days of the purchase date.
2. You must have a copy of your original Sales Receipt or Order Confirmation email. The store will not be able to process the return without proof of purchase. Original shipping charges are not refunded in the case of a return or exchange. Refunds will be applied to the original payment method on which you made the online purchase. Please be sure to bring that card with you to the store.
3. The store associate will be happy to assist you immediately with your refund or exchange.
4. Packing Slips will not be accepted as valid proof of purchase.
How to Return a Product by Mail
1. For purchases made prior to November 1, 2018, simply mail your unworn merchandise within 60 days of purchase in its original packaging along with your Packing Slip, Sales Receipt or Order Confirmation email. You may want to choose a return shipping method that gives you the ability to track your return shipment. Please note, you will not be reimbursed for the cost of the return shipment.
2. Send the unworn merchandise in its original box with your Packing Slip to:
Town Shoes Limited Web Returns
44 Kodiak Crescent, Toronto, ON M3J 3G5
3. Original shipping charges are not refunded in the case of a return. Your purchase (less any shipping charges) will be refunded to your card within 2 business days of receipt.
4. Please note: We do not accept C.O.D.
5. We do not offer exchanges by mail. You may return your order placed before November 1, 2018 by mail within 60 days of purchase date for a full refund & place a new order online for another style or size.
As of November 1, 2018, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Refunds for purchases made prior to November 1, 2018, will be applied to the payment method on which you made the online purchase and will appear in the form of a credit. Refunds are processed to include the amount you paid for the item(s) along with any sales tax which was charged at time of purchase. Shipping fees cannot be reimbursed unless an item is defective/damaged or there was a fulfillment error. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for these changes to appear on your card statement.
Damaged Product or Fulfillment Error
If you received a defective/damaged product or have an order fulfillment error, we will be happy to arrange and cover the cost of return shipping. Please contact Customer Service and we will provide you with a pre-paid Canada Post return label and pick up arrangement instructions. You may also follow the above instructions for returning In-Store.
To contact Customer Service, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free to 1-888-874-6326 from 9AM-6PM ET Monday to Friday. Saturday & Sunday 10AM - 5PM ET
Misplaced Order Invoice
If you have misplaced or deleted the original Sales Receipt or Order Confirmation email, registered users may obtain a new copy by logging into My Account if you have a registered account. The Order Confirmation reflects any discounts, shipping amounts, taxes, and original payment method details.